Monday, October 13, 2014

Phiolo.org is up and running

I've written over 50 pages of thoughts in the past 2 weeks.  I never realized how easy it would be for me to write a book until I just started typing this.  Whether it is a good book is an entirely different story.

I have attempted to take the best of those 50 pages and built it into Phiolo.org.  Phiolo is the new education system.  I say this because there are multiple facets that extend beyond a school.  There is the Career Services Divsion.  This is where students can go to find a job post high school, or where they will start their application process to the Universities of their choice.

One critical thing that's different about starting a university application at Phiolo....it starts in 9th grade.  I posted on the Phiolo blog about University of Texas new campaign talking about how their pumping out the greatest people in the country.  The major thing I took away from the campaign was that UT can indeed help those students become extremely successful by giving them the HOW.  But I saw nothing that supports that UT will supply the BE.

That is what we do at Phiolo. When you live your life with purpose, everything will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment