Thursday, September 11, 2014

Why a blog?

Pretty simple, to keep track of these thoughts and if they make sense when I or other's go back and read them.

Nonlinear: that is how brains work.  This will look like a T.S. Elliot poem.

Core Values: I've been tasked with creating the core values for Phiolo.  With these core values I will crystalize my desires.  With crystalized desires I will be able to focus my intention on what I want. With focused attention on what I want, it will show up, they always does.

For the last several weeks I've been pondering a bit of a conundrum.  We live in a world of every present shifting realities.  Now....is different than now....is different than now....etc.  Living in the present is the only way to be happy and avoid suffering.  Thinking on the past and future only creates worry, angst or desperation for reclamation.

Which reminds me, time is an illusion; be patient.

How do I reconcile this fact about the present with trading.  Many people always say, "Just trade the chart in front of you."  I have to reply, bullshit.  That is what most people  do.  "The market is going up, buy buy buy...oh shit it turned around on me."  Happens everyday, multiple times per day.  So, I must dwell on what will happen, aka the future.  Now I'm thinking about the future, now I'm thinking about my house not sold, the bills I need to pay, now I'm not happy.

I started studying sacred geometry, not sure when They told me to look into it but it's in my lap now.  I went to a local trader meeting the other day and one of the guys gave me a book on Fib Analysis by Carolyn Boroden.  I have to admit that I can't stand her in the chatroom but I knew she was most likely onto something.

After reading the book for 2 days now (about 1/2 way through) it dawned on me while on a walk with Rory.  If you find the proper coincidences through fib work, eventually the chart lines up with the work. When it get's there, take action in the present.  I can simply do a bit of Fib work, in the present....which is fun, and then set an alarm.  When the chart gets there, in the present, I can take action.  Always in the present!

I asked myself this question about 3 weeks ago at Wizard Training and I already have the answer.  This asking thing is getting faster.  Abraham calls it the Art of Allowing...set it and forget it.

Core Value: Patience
Core Value: Truth only exists right Now
Core Value: We all have the ability to love and help others.  This is the only thing that matters, this is the only way we will evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment